Just a librarian-in-training who enjoys little things like daydreaming and getting postcards in the mail.
I’m gonna rant…
- earl grey: how do you take your tea?
- lady grey: favorite outfit?
- irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
- chamomile: comfort movie?
- peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
- milk: do you have any allergies?
- sugar: tell me about your first crush
- honey: type out the last text you sent
- green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
- bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
- mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
- chai: what do you order at starbucks?
- oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
- herbal: post a selfie
- coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
I’m a nerd, but not in the useful “you’ll all be working for me one day when I invent jet packs” way. I’m a nerd in the “I have very strong opinions about history and literature and will yell them at you if you give me even the slightest opportunity” way. And that one does not pay well.